We are looking for an Operator for our transfer and supply department within Logistics at our production site in Culemborg where the cheese for our customer Ahold Delhaize is ripened, handled and packed. As Operator you will be an important player in this logistical process.
What will you do?
As a Logistics Operator, you and your colleagues are responsible for receiving and shipping our cheeses, packaging and support materials. This process starts with receiving, collecting, and checking orders, including the corresponding documentation. Checking for quantities and quality is important. You will monitor the progress of the planning and you will immediately sound the alarm if any shortages are detected! You operate our modern installations such as different types of robots, automatic warehouses and palletizers. You carry out daily quality checks and solve any malfunctions in the process.
You will work in a clean environment with modern machinery and an enthusiastic team of colleagues. We work with modern installations such as different types of robots, automatic warehouses and palletizers. The short lines of communication give you the opportunity to think about how processes can be improved and you can proactively come up with improvement proposals. This ensures dynamics and the necessary challenges!
Who are you?
- You have an affinity for technology.
- You have no problem working 3 shifts.
- You can set priorities and you are stress-resistant.
- Safety, quality and hygiene are your top priorities!
Where will you work?
What we offer
You will work at our production location in Culemborg. You will be part of a team of 4 to 8 operators and you will be managed by a Team Leader Logistics. At this location we work in a 3-shift system. The shifts are from 06:00 to 14:00, 14:00 to 22:00 and from 22:00 to 06:00. You work the same shift per week and shifts are rotated. This means: 1 week the morning shift, 1 week the afternoon shift, and 1 week the evening shift.
In addition to great colleagues and a challenging job in an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- A salary based on the Kaaspakhuis Collective Labor Agreement, ranging from €3,029 to €3,321 gross per month, including an average of 20% shift allowance, based on a 36-hour workweek and depending on your experience.
- A travel allowance of 0,23 cents per km.
- 8% vacation allowance & 24 days off per year. With the possibility to buy or sell additional vacation days.
- Extra benefits such as a good pension plan and the possibility to participate in a bicycle plan.
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word. With us you can walk into anyone’s office and things are arranged quickly!
- A lot of freedom to implement your ideas and the opportunity to develop yourself further.
- Plenty of online training opportunities for you and your family via GoodHabitz!
- An active staff association. Imagine yourself standing with your colleagues on a stage with top artists!
Would you like to apply? Or do you have questions about this position? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Royal A-ware accepteert geen ongevraagde hulp van bureaus voor deze vacature. Er is geen vergoeding verschuldigd indien een kandidaat wordt aangenomen, welke ongevraagd verzonden is. Acquisitie n.a.v. deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.